Client Services Assistant
Are you a bright, driven person who wants to gain experience in a growing company? If so, we have a position that might just be right for you.
A newly-created position, our Client Services Assistant will support the Client Services Director and a team of Consultants in providing the coaching, consulting, training and keynote speaking services offered by Predictable Success.
Our Client Services Director is based in Wisconsin, our team of Consultants and staff are scattered throughout the country — but we are a virtual company. You will work from home with occasional travel to attend internal and client meetings.
Your primary duties will include:
- Managing the workflow of the Client Services team. This could include drafting and responding to email and other correspondence, organizing and scheduling client-related activities (including on-site events, phone calls and meetings), and being a liaison between the Client Services Director, the team of Consultants, and other staff.
- Managing the travel schedules of our Consultants, including coordinating air / ground transportation and hotel arrangements.
- Entering and tracking incoming data and information from clients in spreadsheets and user-friendly reports.
- Coordinating logistics and preparing materials for internal and external meetings. Attending internal and client meetings virtually (by phone and Google Hangout), taking notes, and acting on commitments made by the Client Services team during those meetings.
- Reviewing, proofing, and finalizing client deliverable documents generated by the Client Services team.
- Providing various levels of customer service, both via phone and email.
We need you to be:
- Sharp. You’re comfortable working in a busy, rapidly-changing environment.
- Project-focused. You love to support multi-layered projects involving multiple people.
- Flexible. You think and act fast, don’t quibble about the unimportant things, and aren’t thrown by change.
- Apple fan. We use Mac/Apple Keynote, Pages and Numbers all day and you need to be adept in all of them.
- Deadline-driven. We do a lot of work against tight deadlines.
- Reliable, honest and hard-working.
We need you to have:
- At least 2 years experience in a scheduling, virtual assistant, or client support role with a clean personal conduct record.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Flexibility when needed; occasional weekend and evening availability.
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Position will report in to the Director of Client Services.
- Position can be filled by working remotely from within the United States.
- Salary commensurate with experience: salary range $40-45K.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About Predictable Success:
Predictable Success LLC is an organizational growth and leadership development consultancy firm serving US-based organizations. We provide coaching, consulting, training and keynote speaking services to Fortune 1000 companies and smaller, growing businesses. Clients include T-Mobile, American Express, Harvard University, and Renewal by Andersen.