In this chapter we were properly introduced to the one style which is going to help us find our way out of gridlock, The Synergist.
We saw that a Synergist is:
– Optional in group settings
– Focused on the enterprise
– A style anyone can learn (to degrees of competency)
– Only necessary in the V,O and P environment
And that a Synergist will typically:
– Sequence and Choreograph
– Move things forward
Finally we saw that a synergist can appear in a number of different ways:
– Evolved through a V,O and P team
– As a Visionary+Synergist
– As a Processor+Synergist
– As an Operator+Synergist
– As a naturally occuring Synergist
The resources for this chapter will allow you to go deeper into learning about the Synergist, what characteristics they have and where the emerge from.
Use the links at the top of the page to work through the resources.